Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome to Rocco's Recipe Exchange

This is something I've always wanted to do - talk food and share idea's with other would-be chef's around the world. I have loved cooking since I was a teenager. Thinking food and creating with food comes naturally to me. There was a scene in the movie City Slickers where two brothers who owned a Ben and Jerry's type ice cream company would match the perfect ice cream with whatever food someone suggested. That is me. Give me some basic ingredients and a little spice and I can create anything.

I would like to share thoughts, recipes or just about any idea's you have to make food taste better. So, let me know family tricks you might have or shortcuts we all could love.

I would love any feedback you have for me. Rocco

No comments: