Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ikes Place San Francisco

I am blogging this from IKE`s place in San Francisco. This is the next stop in the Adam Richman "Man v Food" tour for me. I decided to bring my kids this time. Our lunch started out with us standing outside on line. The sammy's better be awesome if you make me stand outside like that. Once inside, the waiting lasted another hour before we even ordered our food. Forty-five minutes later we were served. It took TWO HOURS AND THIRTY MINUTES to get 5 sandwiches. No apology or "sorry it takes FOREVER." They obviously are this slow all the time.

They specialize in a dressing called "dirty sauce" and do not serve mayo. Their bread was incredible but other than their combinations of flavor which did impress me, the food was simply not worth the wait. The atmosphere was below average and no reason was given for the wait. I swear one guy must have been in the kitchen preparing each sammy by himself. Still wondering if he had both arms.
I liked the food, but would never go back. Gandy

No comments: